I knew I didn’t want rice thrown at my face (just not my thing!), when I was walking up the aisle for the first time with my husband (Steve). Given that it was an outdoor wedding – somewhat french themed, I decided that lavender would be perfect! (and not harmful to the environment)
My mom and sister helped me make these custom cones!
Things we purchased:
- “M” stamp and ink pad from Michaels
- Butcher paper from local ACE Hardware store
- Craft tape from Michaels
- Lavender (or choice filling)
Things we already had (but needed):
- Rotary Cutting Mat
- Rotary Blade
- Decide how big you would like the cone to be! (we chose 4×4)
- Stamp in the middle of the [now square] paper – when positioned as a diamond
- Find a friend or family member to roll that paper into a cone :)
- Place on small (1/2) piece of tape in the middle, where the end meets the cone, and one right at the bottom point of the cone.
- TADA! cone done – fill it with throw item of choice!